SMS Fitness and Wellness has been featured by:
- Printable Comprehensive Sugar Mama Strong Fitness and Wellness journal to track blood sugars, weight, carbs and calories, water consumption, mood, and more-Including goal setting pages, meal planning pages, and room for your grocery list ($50 value)
- Access to our library of workouts with a new workout added each week! Every workout has seated modifications, so you can participate no matter your fitness level or diabetes complications ($200 value)
- LIVE weekly workouts so you never get bored ($200 value)
- Hundreds of healthy sample meal plans and recipes with tweaks for the carb lovers in your life ($150 value)
- Weekly group coaching sessions on related Sugar Mama topics ($200 value)
- Membership in our private accountability group with daily posts to keep you on track ($100 value)
- One-on-one call with me in January to discuss your 2022 goals, challenges, and to create your plan together ($150 value)
- One-on-one ongoing support from our team via FB messenger and text ($300 value)
- Free access to our mobile app ($100 value)
- Daily accountability posts to keep you focused ($50)
Your price-$1 for your first six weeks, and 31.99/month after
Sugar Mama Strong strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Sugar Mama Strong is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
Mary Van Doorn is a nationally recognized diabetes influencer and a certified Diabetes Paraprofessional. She’s been featured in the media by Yahoo!, Parents.com, Diabetic Living magazine, and the American Diabetes Association. Her story was shared in the August 2019 issue of Health Monitor’s Type 2 Diabetes publication, and her articles on living with Type 2 are featured on Healthline and Healthgrades. She is a fitness professional, specializing in working with people with diabetes, and has been living with type 2 diabetes for over 20 years. In SMS Fitness & Wellness, you’ll lock arms with Mary and other sugar mamas just like you to become stronger, healthier, and more empowered than ever!
Lana K: To be honest, I was very skeptical about joining at first…Not because of you or your group, but because of me and my past behaviors. Also, I was very nervous about my first group meeting, but the accountability and the encouragement and support from this group is absolutely amazing! For the first time in a very long time, I don’t feel hopeless when it comes to losing weight and improving my health. I’m actually so excited about this journey! Thanks for what you are doing <3
Patty P: Lost 1” off each arm and thigh, lost 2” off my waist, and 3” off my hips! As of today, lost 15 lbs since I started this journey with you, Mary. <3 Thank you for being such a motivator and inspiration!
Ruthie F: Running my own business is so busy. I end up with the most random schedule ever, but I’m still paying attention to what I can here!! I’m exercising, watching my carbs, working on my excuses and haven’t had any I don’t think. The results from all this = weight loss, lower fasting glucose levels, lower glucose levels after eating, and a better outlook. When I do my diabetic appointment in March I will definitely see results. Just wanted to let you all know.